Mon - Sun: 8am to 11pm
|Awarded a Food Hygiene Rating of 5|
|Broadcasts Live News|
|Cask Marque Accredited|
|In Good Beer Guide|
|Licensed Outside Area|
A cafÃ© bar in the late 1990s, this building had been the Waggon and Horses since 1818. Its original name was restored by Wetherspoon.
Alfreton's two main coaching inns - the George and the Angel - were also in the Market Place, but they are no longer public houses. The now demolished Royal Oak was another near neighbour, and the Four Horse Shoes, just a few doors from this pub, which stopped pulling pints last year
We show live subtitled news (on silent) throughout the day.