Mon - Sun: 8am to 11pm
|Broadcasts Live News|
|Cask Marque Accredited|
|In Good Beer Guide|
|Licensed Outside Area|
Before the arrival of the railway, this site was a private residence - Wye Bridge House (the River Wye runs nearby).
In 1921, the premises were purchased by Buxton Corporation, which then began to develop Ashwood Park and Café. More recently, these premises became a public house, keeping the name Ashwood Park Hotel.
We show live subtitled news (on silent) throughout the day.