Mon - Sun: 8am to 11pm
This building (120-123 Oxford Road) was the long-time premises of Hull, Loosley and Pearce. The well-known company was established in 1860, by the carpenter and builder William Robert Loosley. The Illustrated Directory of High Wycombe, published in 1894, shows that the business had grown considerably. Messrs WR Loosley, Son and Pearce are described as 'builders, contractors, cabinet-makers, shop-fitters, furnishers and undertakers'. In 1904, the company merged with T&F Hull whose gents' outfitters was across the road. Building work was then phased out. The premises at 120-123 Oxford Road were rebuilt in 1930, where Hull, Loosley and Pearce then traded for a further sixty years.
We show live subtitled news (on silent) throughout the day.