Mon - Sun: 8am to 11pm
|Broadcasts Live News|
|Cask Marque Accredited|
|Licensed Outside Area|
Built in 1958, Alymer House takes its name from the Aylmer family of Moor Hall, once Harlow's most important residence. The earliest recorded member of the family was William Aylmer, who, in 1383, had an equal share in Moor Hall.
A later family member, Anthony Aylmer, was vicar of Harlow, 1510-1518. By the 17th century, Moor Hall had become a large country house and was Harlow's leading residence. At the end of the 18th century, the estate was extended and the house rebuilt. Nothing now remains of this grand, classical-style building.
We show live subtitled news (on silent) throughout the day.