0151 356 7454
Mon - Sun: 8am to 11pm
This was an existing pub of the same name, built in the 1950s, in a suburb of Ellesmere Port.
The agricultural character of much of the area is represented in the borough coat of arms by a sickle. In fact, where this pub stands seems to have been farmland, until the development of council and private housing here in the post-war years. Planning permission was granted in 1955, and the pub was built soon after. The name of the proposed pub was not recorded on the application.
We show live subtitled news (on silent) throughout the day.