Mon - Thu: 9am to 11pm
Fri - Sat: 9am to 11.30pm
Sun: 10am to 10.30pm
|Awarded a Food Hygiene Rating of 5|
|Licensed Outside Area|
The former Police Station, recently acquired by Wetherspoons, has been a local landmark in New Malden since the early 1890s. Built to police the fast developing town, it opened in 1892, complete with a covered parade ground, cells and a measuring rack for prisoners. The local headquarters, however, were in nearby Kingston, where the first police station had been built in 1825. Known as "the Watch House", it provided a meeting place for the Borough's watchmen, and was abandoned when the area became part of the Metropolitan Police District in 1840.
Please note there is no on-site parking