0117 965 1337
Mon - Tue: 8am to 12am
Wed - Thu: 8am to 1am
Fri - Sat: 8am to 2am
Sun: 8am to 12am
This Wetherspoon pub is the former Van Dyke cinema.
Last used as the Fishponds Social Club Bingo, the site was built in 1926 by W H Watkins. Several cottages were demolished to make way for the building. Known as the Van Dyke cinema, it showed films for many years, making the almost inevitable transition into a bingo hall in 1973.
We show live subtitled news (on silent) throughout the day.