Mon - Sun: 8am to 11pm
|Awarded a Food Hygiene Rating of 5|
|Broadcasts Live News|
|Cask Marque Accredited|
|In Good Beer Guide|
|Licensed Outside Area|
The modern holiday resort of Newquay is first mentioned in written records in 1305, when it is given the Cornish name 'Tewynplustri', anglicised to Towan Blystra.
However, in 1439, Bishop Lacey of Exeter granted an indulgence for the building here of 'a new keye for the rode of shipping'. So began its modern name as two words - New Key, which ended in the present Newquay.
We show live subtitled news (on silent) throughout the day.