Mon - Sun: 8am to 11pm
Originally a 19th century chapel, this building was rebuilt as the Comrades Club, in 1949. In 1992, the building became The Sussex public house, named after the street it is in. The street is named after the duke of Sussex, one of the many titled visitors to Rhyl in its heyday - when it was as a resort for the well-to-do.
We show live subtitled news (on silent) throughout the day.