0114 285 6200
Mon - Sun: 8am to 11pm
|Awarded a Food Hygiene Rating of 5|
|Broadcasts Live News|
|Licensed Outside Area|
|Music in the Evening|
On the south side - where this Wetherspoon pub is located - there were only the low-lying fields of Rawson Spring Farm and Rawson Spring itself, which supplied the barracks with fresh water.
The former Hillsborough Baths takes its name from the area which developed from the 1860s and 1870s. The Ordnance Survey map of 1855, shows that Langsett Road (then called New Road) crossed a sparsely populated area outside the city limits. The military barracks had recently been completed on the north side of New Road.
We show live subtitled news (on silent) throughout the day.