Mon - Sun: 8am to 11pm
|Awarded a Food Hygiene Rating of 5|
|Broadcasts Live News|
|Cask Marque Accredited|
|In Good Beer Guide|
|Licensed Outside Area|
This was an existing pub of the same name, built in its own grounds, in 1958, and taken over by Wetherspoon.
Until 1895, Winsford was two separate townships, 'Over' and 'Wharton'. The name Winsford was used only for the river valley. Much of the present town was built in the 1960s and 1970s, when it trebled in size and had one of the youngest populations in Britain. New schools, housing estates and other amenities were built, including the shopping precinct opposite The Queens Arms.
We show live subtitled news (on silent) throughout the day.