Mon - Wed: 8am to 11pm
Thu: 8am to 12am
Fri - Sat: 8am to 1am
Sun: 8am to 11pm
Fleet's development as a town was due, in large measure, to the nearby army camp at Aldershot. In the 1890s, its commanding officer was Prince Arthur, third son of Queen Victoria. During his time in charge, Prince Arthur lived in Fleet.
In 1910, Fleet Road had footpaths, kerbs and was the focal point for the town. In that year, the site was built on for the first time. The premises comprised a store with a large stockroom and warehouse at the rear, trading under the name International Stores. It was the first shop in Fleet with two entrances, and had 'a good turnover of groceries, including butter and tea'.
We show live subtitled news (on silent) throughout the day.