020 8735 6020
Mon - Sun: 8am to 11pm
|Broadcasts Live News|
|Cask Marque Accredited|
This pub is on the site of The Plough and Harrow Inn, which stood here until c1960. Rebuilt in 1903, The Plough and Harrow replaced a centuries-old pub of the same name. Before then, it had 'Established in 1419', painted above the entrance.
is presently under construction opposite the new Hammersmith Social Services office at 120-124 King Street, close to the Town Hall. Until c1960, number 122 was the site of the Plough and Harrow Inn. The Plough had been rebuilt on this site in 1903. Before then, it had "Established in 1419" painted above the entrance
We show live subtitled news (on silent) throughout the day.