Mon - Thu: 8am to 11pm
Fri - Sat: 8am to 12am
Sun: 8am to 11pm
This building was originally the Playhouse theatre, which opened in 1929, and in the early 1930s became a cinema. In 1981, it was turned into a bingo hall for a few years, and then remained empty until it reopened as a Wetherspoon pub.
We show live subtitled news (on silent) throughout the day.