Mon - Sun: 8am to 11pm
This Wetherspoon pub is the former Olympia cinema.
In 1811, Squire Homfray provided for a market house or town hall, to be built facing The Circle. In 1890, a new market house was built on the adjoining site at the top of Morgan Street. In 1913, the building became the Olympia cinema, remaining in use until 1977. Then owned by Top Rank, it was converted into a bingo hall and is now this Wetherspoon pub.
We show live subtitled news (on silent) throughout the day.