020 8500 2217
Mon - Thu: 8am to 11pm
Fri - Sat: 8am to 12am
Sun: 8am to 11pm
This Wetherspoon pub takes its name from the oak tree planted on the green at Fullwell Cross, in 1951. The original Fairlop Oak was blown down in 1820. A new oak was planted in the recreation ground, in 1909, on the site thought to be that of the old tree.
We show live subtitled news (on silent) throughout the day.