Mon - Thu: 8am to 12am
Fri: 8am to 1am
Sat - Sun: 8am to 12am
This Wetherspoon pub stands on the site of a malthouse, which was one of the outbuildings of nearby Dale House.
This pub is situated in New Road, which was constructed around 1818 as a turnpike. More than half a century earlier, Dale House was built for the Hincks family, whose malthouse was situated next door. The malthouse was later converted to The Coliseum - the first cinema on the site, which opened in 1914, on the eve of the First World War.
We show live subtitled news (on silent) throughout the day.