Mon - Thu: 8am to 12am
Fri - Sat: 8am to 1am
Sun: 8am to 12am
The name of this Wetherspoon pub recalls the first Lord Burton, Michael Arthur Bass, a member of the famous brewing family, which has its headquarters in Burton.
Until the mid 1990s, the site of this Wetherspoon pub was home to a branch of Woolworths. The Burton branch opened in 1923, when Woolworths leased 154 High Street from Pearson's the tailor. It proved so popular that the firm took over number 155 the following year. The Burton premises have since been sold and converted into The Lord Burton.
We show live subtitled news (on silent) throughout the day.