Mon - Sun: 8am to 11pm
The name of this Wetherspoon pub recalls its former use as Linford's long-standing ironmongery and hardware shop.
One of Cannock's oldest buildings, these timber-framed premises may date from the 1500s, but deeds exist only from 1876. The first name on the documents is that of the Marquis of Anglesey. In the 18th century, it was known as Manor Farm, but it has also been a brewery.
We show live subtitled news (on silent) throughout the day.