Mon - Sun: 8am to 11pm
This Wetherspoon pub preserves the name used in 1714, when this much older building first became an inn. Previously, it had been used for centuries by the clerks of the nearby Chapel of St Nicholas.
The growth of Lynn, in the 18th century, saw the building of new taverns, as well as the conversion of shops or workshops. The Lattice House is an example of the latter, becoming a public house in 1714. For many years it was called Ye Olde Lattice Inn, until its closure in 1919.