Mon - Thu: 7am to 12am
Fri - Sat: 7am to 1am
Sun: 7am to 12am
10 High Street is the former home of the Andover Advertiser, founded by John Russell Fox, who produced the first edition at this address on 1 January 1858.
The premises were rebuilt by the Fox family 10 years later, but in the same year a new proprietor took over. In 1876, the paper changed hands again, to James Charles Holmes. The Holmes family then ran the Andover Advertiser for 110 years, until 1986. Since then, the paper's format has changed from broadsheet to tabloid.
We show live subtitled news (on silent) throughout the day.