Mon - Sun: 8am to 12am
This Wetherspoon pub and the street in which it stands are named after Isaac Wilson. He was a director of the Stockton-Darlington railway, which began the development of Middlesbrough as an industrial town. Wilson was also one of the town's first JPs and was elected as an MP for the first time in 1878.
Originally from Kendal in Cumbria, Wilson took over control of the Tees Engine Works, at the corner of Grey Street and Commercial Street. The firm pioneered engineering on Teesside, manufacturing locomotives and other products for the railways.
We show live subtitled news (on silent) throughout the day.