Mon - Thu: 9am to 12am
Fri - Sat: 9am to 1am
Sun: 9am to 12am
This Wetherspoon pub was previously the Imperial Hotel, from 1923 until 1994. The Imperial had been converted from Elmfield House, built in 1810 for the County Surveyor James Green. The Orangery was added by Dr William Buller Henderson, who purchased the property in 1897.
We show live subtitled news (on silent) throughout the day.