Mon - Thu: 8am to 11pm
Fri - Sat: 8am to 12am
Sun: 8am to 11pm
|Awarded a Food Hygiene Rating of 5|
|Broadcasts Live News|
|Cask Marque Accredited|
|Music in the Evening|
For more than 25 years, this building was Pearson's menswear shop. Pearson's moved to this address in 1968, having been elsewhere on High Street since around 1920. The firm was originally founded as a tailors, in 1837, making suits from cloth which started as good yarn.
The firm was founded by John Stransom in 1837, the same year that Queen Victoria came to the throne. For some years, Stransom supplied tailored goods to Queen Victoria, possibly in the form of liveries for the servants at Windsor Castle.
We show live subtitled news (on silent) throughout the day.