0121 442 5250
Mon - Sun: 8am to 11pm
This pub is situated in Moseley village, virtually opposite St Mary's Church. A local landmark for centuries, the church stands on land donated by Elizabeth of York, wife of King Henry VII.
This site is located in Moseley Village, virtually opposite St Mary's Church, which has been a landmark in the area for centuries. The present church was erected in 1494, on land given to build a chapel by Elizabeth of York, wife of Henry VII.
We show live subtitled news (on silent) throughout the day.