Mon - Thu: 8am to 12am
Fri - Sat: 8am to 1am
Sun: 8am to 12am
|Awarded a Food Hygiene Rating of 5|
|Cask Marque Accredited|
This former cinema first opened its door for a gala preformance in December 1926. It wsa designed by C.Franklin Murphy and is now named after Dr Walford Bodie, the Electrical Wizard who entertained packed audiences in these premises in the cinema's early years. Bodie was famous for his 'shocking' magic tricks using electricity. These premises were refurbished by JD Wetherspoon in March 2011.