Mon - Sun: 8am to 11pm
This Wetherspoon pub occupies most of Bordeaux House, purpose-built for the wine merchant Edward Rutland in the late 19th century.
The pub has been a landmark in the high street since 1896. The upper storey, however, with its fine terra cotta mouldings and a tower, has since been removed. The building also included a shop, offices, cellars and warehouse.
We show live subtitled news (on silent) throughout the day.