020 8971 0420
Mon - Sun: 8am to 11.30pm
The suburban development of Raynes Park began, in 1871, with the opening of the railway station, which was named after Edward Rayne - as it crossed the land which he once owned and farmed. He is also remembered in the name of this Wetherspoon pub.
In 1868, the West Barnes Park Estate was bought by Richard Garth, lord of the neighbouring manor of Morden. It was at his request that a railway station was built, to serve the suburb he had envisaged.
We show live subtitled news (on silent) throughout the day.