Mon - Thu: 8am to 11pm
Fri - Sat: 8am to 1am
Sun: 8am to 11pm
|Food Hygiene Rating Pass|
|Broadcasts Live News|
|In Good Beer Guide|
This pub stands on the site of former Charing Cross and West Parish Church, in the centre of Grangemouth. Built in 1883/4 by the Free Church of Scotland, the church was originally named the Zetland Free Church, after its patron, The Earl of Zetland.
Grangemouth is one of Scotland's earliest 'new towns'. Its history dates officially from 10 July 1768, when Sir Laurence Dundas cut the first sod to start the Forth & Clyde Canal, designed by the renowned engineer John Smeaton.
We show live subtitled news (on silent) throughout the day.