Mon - Thu: 8am to 12am
Fri - Sat: 8am to 1am
Sun: 8am to 12am
This Wetherspoon pub was first recorded as The Crown in 1743.
The building probably dates from the 16th century and has been a pub ever since. By 1790, The Crown became The Chaffcutters. By 1850, it had become the Crown again. In recent years, the building has had several different names, but it is has now reverted to The Crown.
We show live subtitled news (on silent) throughout the day.