Mon - Sun: 8am to 11pm
This Wetherspoon pub was purpose-built as a bank in 1840 and became the County Court in the 1860s. It remained in use as a courthouse into the 1990s.
Standing alongside the town hall, on the south side of Market Place, and similarly built of local sandstone, these premises were built in 1840 as the Mansfield Savings Bank.
We show live subtitled news (on silent) throughout the day.