020 8390 6164
Mon - Thu: 8am to 12am
Fri - Sat: 8am to 1am
Sun: 8am to 12am
This Wetherspoon pub was opened as a lecture hall on the day before the coronation of King George V, on 21 June 1911, and named in honour of the new king. It later became a cinema and then a bingo hall.
We show live subtitled news (on silent) throughout the day.