Mon - Sun: 8am to 11pm
This Wetherspoon pub was built as The Corn Exchange, in 1854. It later became the Olympia Picture House and then Olympia cinema. The building now bears its original name.
In the mid 19th century, Arbroath town centre was cluttered by traders' stalls, and the authorities decided that a permanent market site was needed. In 1852, work started on the building of The Corn Exchange, which was completed two years later. Unfortunately, few stallholders used the new building and, for the next 50 years, it was used for auctions and other events. In 1912, the building was converted into the Olympia Picture Palace. It was formally opened by the provost on 8 July 1912, and is now this Wetherspoon pub.
We show live subtitled news (on silent) throughout the day.