020 8746 4290
Mon - Sun: 9am to 11pm
This pub is in on the first floor of the W12 Centre, which is opposite the Central Line underground station.
The railway came to Shepherds Bush in May 1844, to close only a few months later. The first proper local service came with the opening of the Hammersmith and City Line, in 1864. The Central London Railway opened in 1900, and was renamed the Central Line in 1937.
We show live subtitled news (on silent) throughout the day.