Mon - Thu: 7am to 12am
Fri - Sat: 7am to 1am
Sun: 7am to 12am
The pub is a 15 minute walk from the main train stations and a 10 minute walk from the bus station.
Enjoy a carvery dinner with us every Sunday between 12-6pm.
The Brocket Arms was built by brewers Peter Walker Ltd, and was officially opened by the brewery's chairman, Lord Brocket, on 10 October 1957.
We show live subtitled news (on silent) throughout the day.