Mon - Sun: 8am to 11pm
Biddulph has been known as Bradley Green.
In the days of coal and iron, Biddulph was actually called Bradley Green, the original site of Biddulph being the area in which the parish church, Grange House, and the ruins of Biddulph Old Hall stand. It was not until 1930 that the town was marked on Ordnance Survey maps as 'Biddulph'.
We show live subtitled news (on silent) throughout the day.