0191 370 8510
Mon - Sun: 8am to 11pm
This Wetherspoon pub takes its name from the historic mill which stood for centuries adjacent to this site. First recorded in the Boldon Book of 1183, the Bishop's Mill was the place where the freemen of Durham could grind their corn.
The corn mill was rebuilt in the 17th century, and stood here until 1972. The mill race was later used to power the adjacent ice rink.
We show live subtitled news (on silent) throughout the day.