0114 275 6609
Mon - Thu: 7am to 12am
Fri - Sat: 7am to 1am
Sun: 7am to 12am
The Banker's Draft gets its name from its previous use as a bank. The building was designed and built in 1904 for the York & County. It became the Midland Bank in 1918, which it remained until it relocated in 1989.
It originally featured an Aberdeen granite facade, a pair of large bronze gates and extensive use of Italian marble throughout the banking hall.
We show live subtitled news (on silent) throughout the day.