0117 955 1488
Mon - Sun: 8am to 12am
|Awarded a Food Hygiene Rating of 5|
|Broadcasts Live News|
|Cask Marque Accredited|
|In Good Beer Guide|
|Licensed Outside Area|
This Wetherspoon pub is the former Granada cinema, although it was originally called St George's Hall, when it was built in the era of silent films.
The cinema was built in the days of 'the silent era', when films were accompanied by captions and shown in 'picture halls' and 'picture houses'.
We show live subtitled news (on silent) throughout the day.