0141 636 9024
Mon - Thu: 8am to 11pm
Fri - Sat: 8am to 12am
Sun: 8am to 11pm
|Food Hygiene Rating Pass|
|Broadcasts Live News|
|Cask Marque Accredited|
|Music in the Evening|
A traditional J D Wetherspoon pub which has a cosy, welcoming atmosphere with a regular customer base.
This Wetherspoon pub is named after Sir John Stirling Maxwell, whose family were associated with this area for centuries. In 1878, Sir John gifted 21 acres of land for the creation of Maxwell Park, now in the care of the City of Glasgow.
As Glasgow's rapid expansion at the turn of the 20th century continued, several established parks came from outside the city's boundaries into its care. It was Sir John Stirling Maxwell who had his architect alter Eastwood Parish Church and design a new Burgh Hall, embellished with Maxwell's coat of arms.
We show live subtitled news (on silent) throughout the day.