Mon: 8am to 1am
Tue - Wed: 8am to 12am
Thu - Sat: 8am to 1am
Sun: 8am to 11pm
|Awarded a Food Hygiene Rating of 5|
|Broadcasts Live News|
|Cask Marque Accredited|
|Licensed Outside Area|
|Music in the Evening|
This Wetherspoon pub takes its name from the printing press imported from Colombia by John Peacock, in 1823.
During the 20th century, printing overtook brewing as Watford's main trade. By the 1960s, thousands were employed in the industry, especially at Odhams and the Sun Engraving Company, owned by Robert Maxwell. Printing in Watford had been established in the town by John Peacock, who opened a printing works in 1820. His printing press, imported from Columbia, and used to print the first edition of the Watford Observer, is in Watford Museum.
We show live subtitled news (on silent) throughout the day.