Mon - Sun: 8am to 11pm
|Awarded a Food Hygiene Rating of 5|
|Licensed Outside Area|
The first Stapleford Hall was built in 13th century. It later passed to the Tevereys and then the Warren family. Sir John Borlase Warren was born at the Hall, in 1753. He joined the Navy and rose quickly through the ranks, becoming an Admiral. Warren was also Ambassador to the Russian Court, in St Petersburg, and MP for Nottingham, 1796-1806. The Warren Arms was built in the 1750s, and took its name from the coat of arms of the Warren famliy, who lived at Stapleford Hall for more than 300 years. The Hall was demolished in 1935. The Warren Arms stood almost opposite the JDW site until it was demolished, in spite of protests, in 2009.