Paul and Fleur O’Leary are pictured at The Joseph Morton, in Louth, Lincolnshire.
The pub occupies several combined properties which have traded as a bar since the 1980s. The tallest is a former warehouse, built between 1808 and 1834. The cast-iron plates on the building bear the name of local ironmonger Joseph Morton.
It features a walled beer garden to the rear. An original hoist from the warehouse building has been refurbished and used as a feature in the garden.
As well as photos and information boards, there is also a large mural and a decorative screen, with detail provided by a local ironmonger.