Our award-winning pubs provide the very best customer experience, with superb quality, choice and value, in both food and drink.
Our aim has always been to provide a comfortable, attractive and welcoming environment – a pub is in the community, for the community. People will visit pubs for a variety of reasons, each looking for something different, so it is important to us that every aspect of the pub be spot on.
Running some of the best pubs, with some of the best teams around, is reward enough, yet we’re proud to receive so many local, regional and national awards, in recognition of our teams’ efforts. The diversity of these awards epitomises what we are trying to offer communities through our pubs.
The fact that we have more pubs in CAMRA’s Good Beer Guide than any other pub company shows our commitment to remain as Britain’s biggest supporter of real ale and microbreweries, while, when it comes to achieving the highest standards in pub toilets, we are in a league of our own. Ever since the national Loo of Year Awards were launched, we have been a regular high-flyer and have repeatedly won top awards in the ‘pubs and wine bars’ category. It is not unusual to find a sofa and chairs in the ladies’ anteroom. Indeed, a few of our ladies’ loos are the same size as the whole of some of our other pubs. For us, pub design is a key feature of any pub – and we have consistently won awards for all aspects of our buildings, ranging from design to conservation.
..and stunning buildings deserve a food and drinks offer to match. Below are just a few highlights of what you can expect from our pubs:
- We have an award-winning all-day menu.
- We are open for breakfast nationwide – serving over 350,000 breakfasts every week.
- We serve 600,000 hot beverages every week (including Lavazza coffee) and are one of Britain’s biggest coffee retailers.
- We widely use responsibly sourced ingredients, including: free-range eggs (British Lion quality); sustainable cod, haddock and salmon; dolphin-friendly tuna; 100% British farm-assured potatoes for our chips; virtually trans-fat-free oil for cooking; 100% Rainforest-Alliance-certified coffee; 100% British farm-assured beef.
- We offer one of the largest ranges of ale, global beer, continental lager, cider and leading spirits of any pub company.
- We have a huge range of healthy, low-fat, dairy-free and gluten-free menu options, for adults and children.
- We have over 830 Cask Marque-accredited pubs – an accreditation which recognises the quality of our real ale.
- All of our pubs offer free Wi-Fi.
So, come along and pay us a visit – and discover for yourself all that we have to offer.
Wetherspoon has announced plans to open 250 pubs across the next five years. As part of this programme, in the last three months, we have already opened 12 new pubs and created 350 jobs.
Do you know of any great locations?
If you have seen a property or a town which would benefit from a great Wetherspoon pub, let us know!
Here at Wetherspoon we are always striving to improve.
If you have any ideas you would like to see at your local, please get in touch!